- Reisner & King LLP
- Weston & Mclevain LLP
- Public Counsel, Center for Veterans' Advancement
Michael W. Jones
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, JD (2016)
- American Jurisprudence Awards: Counterterrorism, Privacy and Civil Liberties; Foreign Relations and National Security Law; Mass Communication Law
- International Humanitarian Law Research Assistant for the late Professor Edwin Smith analyzing the UN “Responsibility to Protect” norm regarding Middle East conflicts, and South China Sea territorial disputes.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, BA (2012)
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Emphasis in International Relations, 2012. Graduated with Honors
- Independent Study thesis in International Political Economy, 2012
They did a great job. They were very helpful they explained things well and definitely easy to reach! Keep up the good work guys!
The Crosner Legal Team went far and beyond to get my case resolved in a quick and easy manner. They kept me updated and most importantly they fought to receive top compensation and came out on top.
Thank you guys soooo much great work! Hopefully my exemployer gets more seriousely professional and doesnt treat other employees like they did with me. And if they do continue i hope those employees give you guys call!
Testimonials and endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
Cases & Settlements
Warehouse worker alleged minimum wage, overtime, meal and rest break violations in a class action against her employer, a large agricultural manufacturer, distributor and retailer. […]
A settlement was reached on behalf of warehouse workers of a manufacturing plant. Plaintiffs’ primary allegation was that they, and the similarly situated employees, were […]
Crosner Legal was lead counsel in a settlement reached on behalf of non-exempt Health care workers in California alleging wage and hour violations, including but not limited […]