Crosner Legal’s Labor Board Lawyers
As an employment law firm who exclusively represents employees and independent contractors, we feel it is our professional duty to help individuals who have lost their jobs to get back on their feet. We are California labor board lawyers whose mission to provide the necessary legal support for individuals in their time of need, and to ensure they get paid back all wages, penalties and other damages owed to them. Call us now for a 100% FREE consultation: (866) 985-4359
Do you want to learn more about the California Labor Board? Click here for our comprehensive guide: Guide
What are some examples of unfair labor practices?
Here are some common unfair labor practices that violate labor and employment California law:
- An employer cannot discriminate against a worker because of their age, sex, ethnicity, national origin, race, age, or disability.
- Employers also can’t use threats to keep workers from joining the labor union. This includes telling employees that if they join the union, there will be no promotions and benefits will go down.
- Aside from discrimination, an employee is also protected from sexual harassment, retaliation, and other actions that make up a toxic work environment.
Learn more about unfair labor practices in the state of California here.
How can California Labor Board Lawyers help me?
Upon filling out our online form, an attorney or paralegal will get back to you either by email or phone for a free consultation to assist with your Labor Board issues. We will also look into all other potential legal claims you may have, such as unpaid wages, wrongful termination, retaliation, sexual harassment, hostile work environment, unlawful background checks, among other issues.
Our staff is capable of representing non-English speakers, including but not limited to Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, and Arabic.
Call us now for a 100% FREE consultation: (866) 985-4359
What type of legal assistance do you offer?
Our Labor Board lawyers can assist with any of the following types of cases:
- Prosecuting unpaid wages claims
- Hostile work environment & harassment claims
- Retaliation and/or wrongful termination actions
- Sexual harassment claims
- Unpaid final wages, sick leave or vacation/holiday pay
Call our California Labor Board Lawyers now for a 100% FREE consultation: (866) 985-4359