Crosner Legal is not only an effective advocate for our clients, but also a trusted resource for other attorneys. Our peers recognize that the hard work and dedication we have put into the fields of unpaid wages have made us leaders in California. Since our firm opened its doors in 2015, we have handled hundreds of cases brought to us via referrals.
Crosner Legal will always honor and promptly pay attorney co-advisory referral fees immediately upon settlement or conclusion of any case.
COMMON REFERRAL SCENARIOS INCLUDE:
- Attorneys who do not practice class action send us cases involving wage and hour lawsuits
- A law firm that occasionally handles unpaid wage and hour claims takes on a client and the situation reveals itself to be far more complex and resource-intensive than the firm is equipped to handle.
- A situation has merit-we will expend the resources to maximize recovery for your client
We show our thanks to the attorneys who referred cases to us – we refer our clients who have legal issues we are not equipped to handle, such as:
- Automobile Accidents
- Civil Rights Issues
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract Issues
- Criminal Law
- Dangerous Drugs/ Pharmaceutical Liability
- Divorce and Domestic Relations
- Elder Law/Nursing Home Issues
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury Matters
- Product Liability
- Slip and Fall Cases
- Unpaid Wage Matters in other states